Dear Nacra sailor,
Only 2 more sleeps until the sailing gets underway at the 38th Nacra nationals.
We have nearly 60 entries already so it is going to be a great event.
If you have not entered already can you please do so this will help the committee with organising everything.
Couple of important points-
· Bring your oldest Nacra t-shirt to wear to the meet the fleet night –prizes awarded.
· Registration is on the 30th between 12.30-3.30pm
· First race on the 31st not before 12pm.
· Trailers-if you can try and keep the trailers off the street especially around the sailing as there is a New Year’s eve party taking place
· Social events-the committee has organised many social events-Each day after sailing there will be a sausage sizzle in the club (except New Years eve) where each state will be required to cook on one day. The club has very reasonable priced drinks and we would encourage you all to support the club with this.
· Two courses-there will be two courses to separate the fleets throughout the week.
· There will be many items auction and raffleS through the event so bring some extra dollars for this.
· Last but not least Please don’t forget to register using below links.
Entry for the upcoming nationals.
The committee has decided to wave the late entry fee if you register before the 27th,please send your forms in with payment,
If you can use the printed entry form as this save the committee a fee .For those who have paid the late fee we will refund your payment at registration - if we forget please remind us.
· Online Entry form- https://reg.sportingpulse.com/regoform.cgi?eventID=3078&formID=60200
· Print entry form-http://www.nacraqld.com.au/web_images/38th%20Nationals%20Entry%20Form.pdf
Please find attached the –
- NOR for the upcoming Nacra nationals.
- Update on the event.
· Social calendar
A house has come at the lake please go to Boreen point real estate to have a look if you require a house .
There is still plenty of camping available at Elanda point just on the other side of the lake, you are able to sail from there as well it is
very cheap camping and right on the lake.
Also plenty of units at Noosaville ,Tewantin but as usual as a holiday place the earlier you book the better.
We have planned many social events for the nationals and will be a great event for all concerned please see the attached social calendar.
The Nacra nationals are only held every 5 years in Queensland so I would urge as many of you to try and attend the event, you will learn so much in this week of sailing plus mix with many other NACRA sailors socially on and off the water.
From all the Team at www.nacraqld.com.au
Have a Merry Christmas and please drive safe if travelling to the event.
All information on the event can be found at the above link as well.
If you have any questions regarding the event please do not hesitate to call myself on-
Warren -0411 387 267
w-07 3375 4911